Guided hikes & trail runs
Explore the Cape’s beautiful mountains with an experienced guide. With a myriad of different trails to suit all energy and fitness levels, be it an early morning jaunt up Skeleton Gorge or a Full Moon Adventure on Devil’s Peak. I have been hiking and running the Cape Mountains for the past 12 years and am always happy to show them off.
- Half Day hikes/runs (about 4 hours)
- Full Day hikes/runs (about 7 hours)
- Shorter hikes/runs (2-3 hours)
In the Cape Peninsula you are spoilt for choice. There are so many different ways up and down that they are too many to mention.
But there is something to suit all levels of experience and fitness.
** Table Mountain, Skeleton Gorge, Smuts’ Track, Tranquillity Cracks, Valley of the Red Gods, India Venster, Disa Gorge, Platteklip Gorge, Nursery Ravine, Devil’s Peak, Noordhoek Peak, Elephant’s Eye, Skyline Panorama, Chapman’s Peak, Lion’s Head, Cape Point
What to bring:
- Water – min 2l for a half day hike
- Comfortable hiking boots or walking shoes
- Warm gear; including wind and water-proof outer layers
- Sunhat/cap & sunglasses
- Camera, Cellphone
- Snacks – hiking makes you hungry. Low GI energy snacks are recommended – but anything yummy will do
Cell: +27 21 (0)83 953 3056
Tel: +27 (0)21 434 0517